1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
A. 3 years as of August 30.
2. What does your username mean?
A. I pledged a fraternity in college... These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined. I had long hippie hair, so it was either Rapunzil (an R63'd version of my avatar's name) or Goldilocks.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
A. Overworked, Underpaid, Crotchety
4. Are you left or right handed?
A. Bats right, Throws right, Writes right, Drinks left.
5. What was your first deviation?
A. The Eagle's Nest, a chapter of an ongoing story featuring D&D based OCs.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
A. Music, although it doesn't really translate to this format.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
A. The "quick and good" method that many popular webcomic artists have to master.
8. What was your first favourite?
A. MLP 4Koma by shephers0821.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
A. I don't favorite as much as I probably should, but it's usually pony based art.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
A. I'm rather antisocial, but I think Kanduli would be interesting to meet.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
A. They inspire me to become better.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A. Inkscape, Photoshop Elements 10, MS Word, an HP all-in-one scanner/printer, and a Yamaha 3-valve 3/4 BBb.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
A. Considering the significant amount of writing I've done during my lunch break, I'd say at my desk... it doesn't really matter where that desk is, though.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
A. The success of Princesses really made me happy. It was just meant to be just another doodle, and suddenly I find that someone's submitted it to EQD within hours of it going up here.